Litterate provides translations from French, English and Russian into Belgian Dutch, also referred to as “Flemish”.
My specialization is texts on:
– beauty, health and life style;
– education and pedagogy;
– art, culture, history,…
Here are some examples of recent projects I have had the pleasure to work on:
– blog articles for a French cosmetics brand (FR > NL);
– blog articles on lifestyle, art and architecture (FR > NL);
– a travel itinerary for a trip to Portugal, with a lot of information on the tourist attractions (EN > NL);
– internal documentation about training courses in a multinational company (EN > NL).
Some client testimonials:
“Nicky is great to work with: very professional, always on time, proactive and creative. Nicky has great translation and writing skills. And she’s also just a really nice person!” Tim R.
“Meticulous, punctual and flexible – important to meet our tight deadlines. Thanx for your work Nicky!” Virginie D.
“Nicky is an efficient, professional and hard worker, and it is a pleasure to work with her. Her proofreading skills are of a high standard. It is great to know you can rely on her.” Gert V.
Do you have texts with other language combinations that need to be translated or are you looking for a sworn translator? In which case, have a look at my partner’s page. You will certainly find a professional colleague in my network.