You can contact me for these language courses:
– Dutch/Flemish: all levels
– French: beginner to intermediate levels
– Russian: beginner levels
All language training with Litterate is personalized and is always constructed with the same format:
– introduction session: a non-committal conversation where we meet and define your needs and expectations.
– programme: based on the information from the introduction session, I send you a personalized program. This program will function as a guide and it can be adapted in the course of the classes.
– language training: I strongly encourage students to suggest lesson topics, to bring their own materials and to continuously keep me updated on their wishes and remarks.
What you should know beforehand:
– I do not teach on displacement. All language trainings are organised at my home address (Rue Emile Delva, Laeken) or in my office (Rue Dansaert, Brussels).
– I teach almost exclusively during office hours. If you prefer evening classes I would be happy to refer you to a colleague.
– All preparations and copies, personalized exercises, corrections, communication in between classes,… are included in the price. When you are looking for cheap language courses, I am afraid I will not be able to help you. I deliver quality and quality comes at a price.
Some student testimonials
“A passionate teacher, always thoroughly prepared, flexible and open to new ideas. Nicky corrected my mistakes in such a way that meant I was extra motivated to keep on improving.” Daniela H.
“Nicky answered all my questions about common words I heard on the television and from friends and which were new to me. She is a patient teacher who always provided learning material and support until I mastered it all fully.” Thomas P.R.
“I did not have the best experiences with Dutch classes… until I pursued a language course at Litterate. Classes were focused on my needs and what used to be troublesome topics changed into fun challenges. Whoever is motivated, will gain a lot of new knowledge with Nicky!” Yasmine L.